Valentine’s Day is an occasion of love but there is much more than just love. In 2019 Valentine’s Day is falling just before weekend holidays. Take extra leaves before the weekend and start planning a short trip to celebrate your valentine’s day. If North India is your first choice to kindle your love, here are our top five suggestions for a quick, easy and cheap holiday destinations for your Valentine.
What can add romance to your Valentine’s Day than a natural bliss location on a wonderful hill station? Nainital is famous for its natural beauty and scenic spots. The place is truly a paradise for romantic couples and honeymooners. You may be lucky one to get glimpse of white snow carpet during your Valentine’s celebration.
Top Romantic things to do in Nainital
- Enjoy boating and sunset view at Nainital lake
- Plan a romantic evening or morning at Naina peak
- Awe at Gleaming Himalayan Mountain Range from snow view point
- A visit to cave garden for adventure activity
- Enjoy walking at mall road and shop at Tibetan market
- Photos shoot with your partner at Governer’s house known as Buckingham Palace of India.
- Romantic evening with Sunset at Hanuman Garhi
Manali is always being a first choice for romantic and newlywed couples. One can give white surprise to its partner by choosing Manali as Valentine’s destination. It’s incredible and cool weather in the month of February gives the feel of warmness of love. You will find everything about Manali charming and impressive. Enjoy its tranquil and serene beauty along with lots of available activities like Skiing, paragliding, rippling, trekking etc.
Top Romantic things to do in Manali
- Playing with Snow at Rohtang pass
- Enjoy hot cup of tea at any mountain pass
- Adventure sports like Paragliding, River Rafting, Skiing and Zorbing
- Cycling and Biking through beautiful trails
- Enjoy Natures walks at morning and evening time.
- Evening walk and shopping with your partner at Mall road
- A visit to Buddhist Monastery
Shimla comes out as one of the most sought when it comes to choose best places to go on Valentine day in India. Shimla is well connected by road and railway with other major cities of North India especially from Delhi. Valentine’s Day is the best time to be in this city to catch the glimpse of fresh snow or to experience snowfall sometime.
Top Romantic things to do in Shimla
- Enjoy Paragliding
- Enjoy Cycling and moto biking with your partner
- Hike to Jakhoo Hill
- Spend cool evenings at Shimla Ridge Area
- Your partner will love to experience ride in toy train
- Take a walk in Kuthar Fort
- A visit to Johnnie’s wax Museum
- Enjoy serene beauty of quite hills at Summer Hill
- Enjoy Chadwick Waterfall
- Shop at famous Mall road of Shimla