* Swimming is strictly prohibited in the Sarovar.
* Do not feed anything to the fishes of Sarovar.
* Photography is allowed only in the outer side of the main worship place. However, permission for photography inside of The Golden Temple may be sought from the SGPC office of Golden Temple.
* Always get a receipt of your donations for langar (community kitchen) or for building.
* Serving of any eatables is not allowed in the Parikarma.
* It is not allowed to play cards or any other games in the Parikarma.
* Devotees should avoid paying any money to Sewadars on the duty.
* Please deposit your valuables including jewelry and cash at the counters provided for the same in the Sri Darbar Sahib complex.
* Any complaint should be lodged at the office of Sri Harimandir Sahib.
* Do not take bath at Har Ki Pauri.
* Facility of well-maintained toilets is available for devotees near the Parikrama complex.
* Any Devotee can do volunteer service for food in the main kitchen.
* Playing and listening to any kind of music on any device is not allowed.