2. Chail, Himachal Pradesh – A perfect place to unwind amidst the Himalayas, Chail is a great place to admire lush greenery and alluring mountain and valley views. A hiker’s paradise, Chail in Himachal Pradesh is a breathtaking destination away from the hustle-bustle surrounded by the dense forest of Chail Hills. You can choose to visit the world’s highest cricket ground and the Chail Wildlife Sanctuary. If architectural wonders leave you in awe then the Victorian era’s ‘Chail Palace’ is a must-visit. Once a summer retreat for royals built by the Maharaja of Patiala during British Raj, the beautiful palace is now a heritage hotel. Travellers can visit Himachal Pradesh with a confirmed hotel booking and a negative COVID-19 certificate from an ICMR approved lab. It is also necessary to register online with the state government before entering the state.
3. Satpura Tiger Reserve, Madhya Pradesh – If you want to be the wild and wildlife, it would be perfect to take a trip to Satpura Tiger Reserve. Despite being the oldest forest reserve in India, it one of the most alluring places to visit for its splendid views, unexplored spots and less crowd. Savour the beauty of raw and inspiring nature of this offbeat destination of India. Located in the Mahadeo Hills of the Satpura range, Satpura Tiger Reserve is blessed with the unique landscape – deep valleys, narrow gorges, cascading waterfalls and rich vegetation of this place will leave you in awe. The untouched wilderness offers some of the best wildlife encounters in India. Almost 50 mammals and 30 species of reptiles – sheltering tigers, sloth bears, leopards, wild dogs, giant squirrels and a variety of other Central Indian species of birds and animals can be spotted here on an exciting Jungle Safari! A negative COVID-19 certificate from an ICMR approved lab and a hotel booking will let you enjoy the ever-beautiful Satpura Tiger Reserve.
4. Gangtok, Sikkim – The scenic capital of Sikkim, Gangtok is synonymous to beautiful! A hill station amidst the eastern Himalayas, Gangtok is a perfect place to escape the city life and stay away from the crowded cities! Spots like Banjhakhari Hill, Rumtek Monastery, Tsogmo Lake, Nathula Pass, Hanuman Tok, Tsuk La Khang Monastery, Khangchendzonga Biosphere Reserve, Enchey Monastery, Tashi Viewpoint, Ganesh Tok and many more make Gangtok one of the top places to visit in Sikkim, India. The main market of Gangtok, M.G Road is one of the best places to explore handicrafts and souvenirs to take home. If you are a foodie then there is no better place than Gangtok. The cuisine here will leave you wanting more. A negative COVID-19 certificate from an ICMR approved lab and a hotel booking will take you this Himalayan Paradise of Sikkim. You can also choose to explore places like Lachen, Lachung, Gurudongmar Lake, and Namchi around Gangtok.
5. Nagaland, Northeast India – A trip to the mountainous paradise of Nagaland will rejuvenate you of all the stress with its beautiful, well-preserved history, tradition, delicious cuisine, charming culture and heart-warming people. Famous for the Hornbill festival, Nagaland is among the top places for foreigners to explore the beautiful culture of India. It would be right to say that you can’t get this kind of cultural experience anywhere in the country. The fiestas here lets you take a deep plunge into the culture into the Naga tribe and other indigenous tribal communities of Northeast India. Discover the remnants of World War II in the enchanting capital of Kohima and admire the beautiful dance forms, traditional villages, alluring nature, and lip-smacking dishes of the state here! All you need is a perfect hand-crafted itinerary and a negative COVID-19 certificate from an ICMR approved lab.
1. Always wash your hands with soap or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer frequently.
2. Always wear a mask when you step out.
3. Follow proper food hygiene practices. And, if you plan to eat outside, maintain social distancing and eat freshly prepared food.
4. Sanitize and disinfect your car and anything that you come in contact with while travelling regularly.
5. Try toy travel light and book your stay at places where standard hygiene measures are taken.