Annapurna base camp trek is famous among trekkers and one of the most popular treks in the world. It is an amazing trek through scenic landscape and culture, full of rich mountain vistas along with a wide variety of flora and fauna. During spring season it showcases many beautiful flowers which include the national flower of Nepal - Rhododendron. One can find the location of Annapurna Base Camp at 4130 m height is unique and incredibly spectacular.
The ABC trek takes approx. 9 to 12 days, depending upon your program itinerary and the length of hiking duration. There are different routes to reach this camp, one route is to start the itinerary from Nayapul (1 to 1/2 hour drive from Pokhara) and go up to Ghorepani in the north. Ghorepani is famous for the viewpoint of sunset and sunrise at Poon Hill. From Ghorepani go eastward to Chomrong and then enter the Modi Kola Valley which leads up to the Base Camp. Many trekkers prefer this circuit Nayapul-Ghorepani-Ghandruk-Nayapul, which is very pleasing in itself and can easily be done with the children as well. Every trekker must try this trek at least once.
Annapurna Base Camp Trek 7 Days
- Itinerary: ( 07 Days from Pokhara to Pokhara) - Pokhara to Tolka (1790m), Tolka trekking to Chhomrong (2040m), Chhomrong trekking to Dovan (2540m), Dovan trekking to Machhapuchhare Base Camp (3700m), Machhapuchhare Base Camp Trek to Annapurna Base Camp (4130m), Dovan trek to Chhomrong (2540m), Chhomrong trekking back to Pokhara Via Jhinu Danda.
- Accommodation: 07 days, 6 nights Lodges, Breakfast lunch and dinner during the trek.
- Altitude: Annapurna Base Camp height (4130m)
- Best time of Travel: February to mid of June or September – November are the best seasons. Dec & January are Winter, July & August are the rainy season and not recommended.
- Equipment rental: We will arrange Gear and trek related equipment.
- Your trek Backpack/duffle bag: Your baggage on the trek will be carried by our porters, the maximum weight per trekkers is 15 kg including your sleeping bag and down jacket.